6.09.2011

Moving....

Yes, my three followers... I'm going to move over to Wordpress.  I'm going to change my name too... I'm finicky like that.  I asked my husband to help me with a new blog name here's what he came up with....

Torpedo Tara honing in on her first marathon. 

Ummm?  Yeah, not feeling it.  He thought it was the greatest thing ever... of course he was in the military.  I kept saying Tornado Tara and he kept correcting me Torpedo Tara. 

Anyways, I'm leaning more towards something like texasrunnergirl or texasgirlrunning.  You know, express my love for everything texas and running.  And of course, I'm a girl.

3 comments:

  1. Woot! Let me know if you need help or have any questions. And good luck with the name choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I like lone star runner too. And lol, I changed my name 3 times in like 2 weeks.. I'll follow along. :)

    ReplyDelete