5.06.2011

Invention?

If anyone can make this happen, I'd totally buy it from you!  The other night I was deliriously tired (get used to hearing that cause it happens 6 out of 7 nights..).  I suffer from the coldest feet in existance. (seriously, I dare you to challenge me to a cold off...)  So every night, no matter what I have to put socks on before going to bed.  However, most of the time if I wake up in the middle of the night I am hot and have to rip them off.  So I told my hubby, "wouldn't it be great if they made socks that you put on and during the night they just kinda crawled off your feet?"  And I continued, "or maybe you could make some that started to dissolve slowly after they came in contact with air?".  At this point he rolled his eyes and turned off the light and let me go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment